Most of the footwear that Shoe La La carries has limited warranty coverage against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for a period ranging from three months up to a maximum of one year. This is dependent on the warranty policy of the parent company, and the condition of the item. Products that show excessive wear, or are damaged, will not qualify for any warranty coverage regardless of age.
Exception: Items purchased at clearance prices (discounted by 40% or more off of regular price) have a ONE MONTH WARRANTY-regardless of brand.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All warranty inquiries must be accompanied by the original receipt-no exceptions.
- Zipper breakage/dysfunction is generally a result of wear and tear and is not included in warranty coverage.
- Wear and tear-including but not limited to soles, laces, zippers etc. is not covered by the warranty.
- Variations in colour or other deviations that are the result of the inherent nature of using natural materials such as leather or natural rubber in the manufacturing process are not considered defects.
- Cork footbed breakdown. We sell many brands of sandals that feature a composite cork/latex footbed. Due to the nature of the materials used for their superior natural qualities, these sandals require proper maintenance. Breakdown due to lack of protective maintenance or wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.
- We do not have a fit guarantee, therefore improper sizing or fit is not covered by any kind of warranty. Please ensure your footwear fits you correctly before you wear it and/or before too much time has passed for you to return it. Please see our return policy for details.
After Shoe La La assesses an item, and if we ascertain that it may qualify for warranty coverage we will first contact the parent company for approval. Then we either repair, replace, or credit you for that item in that order and at our own discretion.
If you think your item meets warranty requirements, and you have your original receipt please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get approval and a Return Authorization Number before mailing the item to us. In most situations a photo of the defect will be requested via email prior to an RA# being issued.